Thursday 13 May 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update for everybody.

I've been pretty busy recently so I've not managed to post a great deal. But Tyrannis is just around the corner and several interesting things have been happening so expect some good posts next week!

Just a reminder: last chance to vote!

I'm also going to stop being impartial and say, if you haven't voted yet, please vote for TeaDaze! Because he has just started making the most amazing CSM data website and it would be a crime if he didn't get on the CSM and continue the great work!

Please check the website out!

2 comments:

  1. LOL interesting.
    Are all the wormhole dudes voting for TeaDaze :p

    Of the guys from my wormhole corp that voted, I impressed upon some of them that he is a worthy candidate.

    Just saw your blog in Crazy Kinux's Musing.
    I likey

    - Stovo kor

    ReplyDelete
  2. TeaDaze is a candidate who doesn't have a specific agenda other than improving the work of CSM as intermediaries between CCP and the players.

    I think even if there was a candidate that campaigned purely on wormhole issues, I would still prefer to vote for somebody who I am sure will take a balanced view on any issue, whether it be PvE, PvP, Highsec, Lowsec, Nullsec or, of course, wormholes.

    Anyhow, I'm eager to see the results. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete